We are located in Bedford, MA on a 300 year old farmstead overlooking the Concord River. Davis Farm has been operating as a boarding stable for 22 years. The farm has been meticulously renovated and restored.
- Matted, well-ventilated stalls
- 70' x 140' windowed, skylighted, and mirrored indoor
- Standard-sized outdoor dressage arena
- Large sand jump ring with additional grass jumping areas
- Schooling XC jumps and adjacent to rideable conservation land
Many options for turnout include:
- Grass paddock
- Clay and sand paddocks
- Hospital paddocks for recovery or special needs
The farm is family-owned and operated. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed enabling all boarders and riders to seriously pursue their goals. We pride ourselves on the fact that the horses are happy, relaxed and are receiving top-notch care. Owners, Manager and Assistant Manager live onsite.